Demolition of the Expropriated Buildings on the Site of the Ancient Theatre of Acharnes Commences
THE WILDFLOWERS OF NORTHERN EVIA: PLANNING AND SUPPORTING THE FOREST FESTIVALS
THE WILDFLOWERS OF NORTHERN EVIA: MOVING PARTICIPATION IN THE COLLECTIVE EFFORT FOR THE REGION’S REGENERATION
DIAZOMA Association 15th General Assembly in Kalamata and the Archaeological Site of Ancient Messene Successfully Completed
The Great Petros Themelis and the Wonder of Ancient Messene
On 26 May 2021, the DIAZOMA Association signed a contract awarding the project entitled “Provision of technical services within the framework of the ‘Attica Trilogy’ program” to ERON CONSULTANTS, RESEARCH AND PLANNING CONSULTANTS General Partnership, whose headquarters are in Athens.
Recently, the DIAZOMA Association has been supporting the Region of Attica in designing the development program “The Attica Trilogy.” Their common goal is to create a mature project ready for inclusion in the new NSRF 2021-2027, according to the requirements of the Integrated Territorial Investment (ITI) tool. In this context, it is advisable to support DIAZOMA’s work by taking all the actions necessary to prepare “The Attica Trilogy” for inclusion in the new programming period and the “ATTIKI (Attica) 2021-2027” Operational Programme.
Awarding the aforementioned contract serves just this purpose. More specifically, the physical object of the contract includes the following services:
1) Mapping the interconnection between the proposed ITI and the “ATTIKI 2021-2027” Operational Programme and the correlation between the development objectives and priorities of the ITI-Cultural Route with the Policy Objectives, Axes, and Special Objectives of the “ATTIKI 2021-2027” Operational Programme.
2) Undertaking recording, codification, prioritization, and optimization, based on the ITI’s stages of construction and the degree of maturity of the Cultural Route’s proposed actions. This includes determining each action’s individual physical and economic characteristics and the methodology for their implementation.
3) Proposing the governance body of the newly ITI-adjusted Cultural Route and designating Stakeholders and potential Beneficiaries.
4) Defining the framework for monitoring and evaluating the Strategy and Action Plan of the ITI-Cultural Route.
5) Identifying any necessary publicity and promotion actions for the ITI and identifying the technical support actions required to mature the interventions and monitor the implementation and evaluation of the ITI.
It is important to note that the foundation of these works is the studies already commissioned by the DIAZOMA Association to support the implementation of “The Attica Trilogy,” specifically: a) “Preparation of the Master Plan for the Lavrion-Athens-Eleusis Cultural Route (The Attica Trilogy),” b) “Strategic marketing planning for the tourism promotion of the Lavrion-Athens-Eleusis Cultural Route,” c)” Digital Strategy for Culture, as a Guide for the use of information and communication technologies in the field of Culture,” and d) “Transportation Study for ‘The Attica Trilogy’ Cultural Route.”
The project undertaken by ERON CONSULTANTS, RESEARCH AND PLANNING CONSULTANTS will be completed in 8 months, and the fee for all services is 20,000 euros (VAT excluded).
The cost of awarding the contract will be covered by the grant from the J.M. Kaplan Foundation, a most valuable supporter of the DIAZOMA Association in the effort to integrate monuments into the center of everyday life, sustainability, and sustainable development.