Demolition of the Expropriated Buildings on the Site of the Ancient Theatre of Acharnes Commences
THE WILDFLOWERS OF NORTHERN EVIA: PLANNING AND SUPPORTING THE FOREST FESTIVALS
THE WILDFLOWERS OF NORTHERN EVIA: MOVING PARTICIPATION IN THE COLLECTIVE EFFORT FOR THE REGION’S REGENERATION
DIAZOMA Association 15th General Assembly in Kalamata and the Archaeological Site of Ancient Messene Successfully Completed
The Great Petros Themelis and the Wonder of Ancient Messene
9th General Assembly
Epidavros and Nafplio 16-18 September 2016
The General Assembly of the Diazoma Association entitled “The Monuments at the Center of Life” took place from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th September 2016 in Epidavrus and Nafplio. Works and events took place in the archaeological site of the Small Theater of Ancient Epidavros and on Sunday 18 September 2016 at the “AMALIA” Hotel in Nafplio.
At the General Assembly elections were held for the election of the new representatives of the DIAZOMA Association (Board of Directors and Audit Committee).
Several interesting topics were presented during the Convention, such as:
• The “Complete Environmental Emergence Program of the Greater Area of the Asklepieion of Epidaurus”
• “Study of the configuration and regeneration of paths in the natural environment of the Asklepieion of Epidaurus and its surrounding area”
• “Garden study of endemic and healing plants in the NW area of the sanctuary of the Asklepieion of Epidaurus”
• The “Final Road Study for the Road Connection of Askepieio with the Sanctuary of Apollo Maleata in Epidavros ”
• The presentation of the philosophy and the first conclusions of the study of Digital Strategy on Culture, devised by “Diazoma”
• Last but not least, the Crowd funding program for the ancient theater of Cassope (“MY KASSOPI”) began under the “ACT FOR GREECE” program of the National Bank of Greece.
Photo album; diazoma flickr
On Sunday 18 September 2016 the work of the 9th General Assembly of the “DIAZOMA” Association was successfully completed. This year’s assembly, holding the topic of “The Monuments at the Center of Life”, took place in Argolida, specifically in Argos, Epidavrus and Nafplio, and honored Mr. Vassilis Lambrinoudakis, Emeritus Professor of Archeology, General Secretary of