Cross – curricular teaching scenario combining English Language and History of Drama in Varvakeio Model Junior High School – part 2
“Boulouki” – The participatory project ‘Under the Landscape’
For the first time, works of contemporary art are exhibited at the Archaeological Museum of Ancient Messene.
The “Morea” Cultural Route
The Magnificent Ancient Greek Theaters of Messene and Sicyon
2nd Meeting Ano Diazoma
Title “Live Encounters”
15 May 2016
Impact Hub Venue Center, Monastiraki
The 2nd Meeting of the “ANO DIAZOMA” took place on Sunday, May 15, 2016, at the Impact Hub venue center in Athens. The title of this year’s meeting was “Live Encounters” and, during its course, new forms of entrepreneurship, new tools for raising resources were explored. Ways of finding new shareholders in a joint effort to promote the ancient theaters and their integration into the sustainable development of the place and proposals for new models of sustainable development were also explored. Finally, representatives of the student community presented their own, youthful look at the monuments of our country.
• During the meeting, the regular and corporate members of the association referred to new forms of entrepreneurship and new forms of resources in the effort to promote ancient theaters and integrate them into sustainable development programs.
• At the same time, representatives of the student community presented their own, youthful look at the monuments of their land.
• The presentation of the results of the student competition “Our students guide at the ancient theaters”, co-organized by ERT with the Ministry of Culture and Sports, the Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs and the Diazoma Association, was presented within the framework of the event. (Students of 32 schools from all over the country posted on a special platform on the ERT website a video up to 10 minutes, guiding the audience to ancient theaters and conservatories in their area. The jury will promote and award the best videos, while the entire material will be used by the media of ERT).
• The need for a partnership between all the productive forces to link sustainability and sustainable development was emphasized by the chairman of the “Diazoma” Stavros Benos.
• Prodromos Tsiavos, lawyer and a member of the “Ano Diazoma”, refered to the renewing spirit of the young people for the promotion of our cultural heritage.
• Kassiani Benou and Evdokimos Fregoglou spoke about the trip of Diazoma to America. In fact, via skype they contacted Haris Lipiridis, a member of the Diazoma who lives in Washington.
• Loukas Spanos spoke about the Act4Greece platform, an innovative crowd funding program for the economy and society
• Vangelis Efthimiou and Kelly Koziraki spoke about the Cultural Route of Olympia Odos.
• Nikos Vogiatzis talked about “Networking Tools and Access to Financing for Innovative Creative and Cultural Industries”.
• Antigoni Pafilis spoke about ” The first crowd funding for the most beautiful ancient theater “my Cassope”.